Tuesday Feb 14, 2023
What have we been up to? Well, Sophie had a baby and Jayde had a colonic…
In our 166th episode of Beyond the Bump, we thought that because we’ve been gone for a while – there’s new listeners, there’s a new member of the podcast family – we would get acquainted with things. We asked you guys to send in your questions about our life updates, and we answer them!! We hope you enjoy!!
- I’m a new listener, can you please give a brief get to know you!
- How is the transition from two to three kids?
- I definitely want a third child, but my husband definitely does not. What should we do?
- When did the nausea ease up for Soph during her pregnancy?
- Soph, did you have much sex during your pregnancy?
- The people want to know about your Bali trip, Jayde! How did it go? And how did you overcome mum guilt?
- How is the juggle with bedtime going, Soph?
- Give us the details on your colonic, Jayde? What was involved? And how do you feel?
- Did you end up tidying up the vag before Pearl was born, Soph?
- And SO MUCH MORE!!
Beyond the Bump is a podcast brought to you by Jayde Couldwell and Sophie Pearce! A podcast targeted at mums, just like you! A place to have real conversations with honest and authentic people.
Follow us on Instagram at @beyondthebump.podcast to stay up to date with behind the scenes and future episodes.
This episode of Beyond the Bump is brought to you by KiwiCo:
Make 2023 the year of discovery with KiwiCo and get 50% off your first month plus FREE shipping on ANY crate line with code BTB at kiwico.com
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.